This is a list of the letterboxes that I have found in each state that I have letterboxed in. They are listed by state and include the names of the boxes found in each state and how many I have found in each state. I have also included the different countries that I have letterboxed in and the hitchhikers I have found.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Vermont








Below is a list of the letterboxes I have found in Vermont. This is just a running list to keep track of the number of boxes I have found in this state. For a more detailed account of my finds click on one of the links under Letterboxes Found in the sidebar.

1. The Beetles are in Hiding Bday Box #9
2. Hubbard Park Tower Letterbox
3. KoKo's 2nd Home Bday Box #2
4. Rocky's Always Happy Bday Box #3
5. Makin' Memories Cemetery Adventure Series: Robin Guard
6.
Makin' Memories Cemetery Adventure Series: Road Closed
7.
Makin' Memories Cemetery Adventure Series: Police Watch
8.
Makin' Memories Cemetery Adventure Series: Shining Light
9.
Makin' Memories Cemetery Adventure Series: Cemetery Search
10. A Georgia Peach in Vermont
11. The Magic of "14"
12. Be Jeweled Series: Jade
13. Be Jeweled Series: Sapphire
14. Be Jeweled Series: Emerald

No comments: