This is a list of the letterboxes that I have found in each state that I have letterboxed in. They are listed by state and include the names of the boxes found in each state and how many I have found in each state. I have also included the different countries that I have letterboxed in and the hitchhikers I have found.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Michigan









Below is a list of the letterboxes I have found in Michigan. This is just a running list to keep track of the number of boxes I have found in this state. For a more detailed account of my finds click on one of the links under Letterboxes Found in the sidebar.

1. "His Eye is on the Sparrow"
2. ROY G BIV: Y
3. ROY G BIV: G
4. ROY G BIV: V
5. ROY G BIV: Rainbow
6. ROY G BIV: I
7. ROY G BIV: R
8. ROY G BIV: O
9. ROY G BIV: Murky Dismal
10. ROY G BIV: The Pits
11. Whack A Mole 

No comments: