This is a list of the letterboxes that I have found in each state that I have letterboxed in. They are listed by state and include the names of the boxes found in each state and how many I have found in each state. I have also included the different countries that I have letterboxed in and the hitchhikers I have found.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Canada (British Columbia)









Below is a list of the letterboxes I have found in Canada (British Columbia). This is just a running list to keep track of the number of boxes I have found in this province. For a more detailed account of my finds click on one of the links under Letterboxes Found in the sidebar.

1. Between the Forest and the Sea
2. Float Your Boat Canada - Mother/Daughter Series: Box #1 - I Pulled It!
3. Float Your Boat Canada - Mother/Daughter Series: Box #2 - A Pilgrim's Birthday
4. Woodhaven Swamp Series #1 - Swamp Buggy
5. Woodhaven Swamp Series #2 - Fingerprints
6. Woodhaven Swamp Series #3 - Super Star
7. Bat Power
8. Ye Olde Train Station
9. Lighthouse Park: The Voyager
10. Lighthouse Park: The Lighthouse
11. Smaug
12. Here There Be Dragons - Draco
13. Clothing Optional LB
14. Pole to Pole
15. Snow Along the Coast
16. Peter Pan in Stanley Park: The Darling Children
17.
Peter Pan in Stanley Park: Peter Pan and Tinkerbell
18.
Peter Pan in Stanley Park: Mermaid
19.
Peter Pan in Stanley Park: Tiger Lily
20.
Peter Pan in Stanley Park: The Lost Boys
21.
Peter Pan in Stanley Park: Captain Hook
22. Halloween Series: Monster Mash in Stanley Park: #2 Dracula
23.
Halloween Series: Monster Mash in Stanley Park: #4 Werewolf
24.
Halloween Series: Monster Mash in Stanley Park: #5 Witch
25.
Halloween Series: Monster Mash in Stanley Park: #6 Mummy
26. A Canadian Goose
27. The Wizard of Oz in Stanley Park: #1 Dorothy and Toto
28. The Wizard of Oz in Stanley Park: #2 Munchkin & Good Witch
29. The Wizard of Oz in Stanley Park: #3 Scarecrow

No comments: