This is a list of the letterboxes that I have found in each state that I have letterboxed in. They are listed by state and include the names of the boxes found in each state and how many I have found in each state. I have also included the different countries that I have letterboxed in and the hitchhikers I have found.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Rhode Island








Below is a list of the letterboxes I have found in Rhode Island. This is just a running list to keep track of the number of boxes I have found in this state. For a more detailed account of my finds click on one of the links under Letterboxes Found in the sidebar.

1. You Are a Star to Me
2. Lil' Rhody Runaround: Finish Line
3.
She Sells Seashells . . . Shell #1
4.
She Sells Seashells . . . Shell #3
5.
She Sells Seashells . . . Shell #4
6.
She Sells Seashells . . . Shell #5
7.
She Sells Seashells . . . Shell #6
8.
She Sells Seashells . . . Shell #7
9.
She Sells Seashells . . . Shell #8
10.
She Sells Seashells . . . Shell #9
11.
She Sells Seashells . . . Shell #10
12.
I-95 Northbound, Wyoming, Rhode Island
13. My Hero
14. BSE
15. Patriotic Tribute: Uncle Sam
16. Patriotic Tribute: Proud of Our Veterans
17. Charming Little Backpacking and Camping Series: Bracelet
18. Charming Little Backpacking and Camping Series: Tent
19. Charming Little Backpacking and Camping Series: Backpack
20. Charming Little Backpacking and Camping Series: Sleeping Bag
21. Charming Little Backpacking and Camping Series: Map
22. Charming Little Backpacking and Camping Series: Lantern
23. Charming Little Backpacking and Camping Series: Cook Pan
24. Charming Little Backpacking and Camping Series: Camp Stove
25. Chowda Time Ya'll: Clam
26. Chowda Time Ya'll: Fire
27. Chowda Time Ya'll: Pot
28. Chowda Time Ya'll: Potato
29. Chowda Time Ya'll: Celery
30. Chowda Time Ya'll: Onion
31. Still Dreaming of Trails: Lone Star Trail
32. Still Dreaming of Trails: North Country Trail
33. Still Dreaming of Trails: Ice Age Trail
34. Still Dreaming of Trails: Mountains to Sea Trail
35. Still Dreaming of Trails: Arizona Trail
36. Still Dreaming of Trails: Lone Star Buckeye Trail
37. Still Dreaming of Trails: Pacific Crest Trail #4

No comments: