This is a list of the letterboxes that I have found in each state that I have letterboxed in. They are listed by state and include the names of the boxes found in each state and how many I have found in each state. I have also included the different countries that I have letterboxed in and the hitchhikers I have found.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Georgia









Below is a list of the letterboxes I have found in Georgia. This is just a running list to keep track of the number of boxes I have found in this state. For a more detailed account of my finds click on one of the links under Letterboxes Found in the sidebar.

1. Georgia - A Peach of a State
2. Once in a Lifetime Event
3. Elemental Fairies: Earth Fairy
4. Elemental Fairies: Fire Fairy
5. Elemental Fairies: Air Fairy
6. Elemental Fairies: Water Fairy
7. Ravine Fox
8. You Should Be Living: Sad Semester
9. MN Flower for the Garden of Good and Evil
10. Tour of Savannah
11. Squatting Turtle
12. Blue Dragonfly
13. Troop #49!
14. Despair
15. Won't You Take Me To . . . Spooky Town: Headless Horseman
16. Aldersgate UMC
17. Champions From the Inside Out
18. Johnny M.
19. King of the Dead
20. America's Forgotten Heroes
21. Charge D'affaires
22. éléphant de bébé
23. Savannah Movie #4: Return of Swamp Thing
24. Take a Hike!
25. Won't You Take Me To . . . Apprentice #2
26. Baby Sarah's Birthdaay
27. Butterflies in the Garden
28. The Cheatham Challenge
29. Wee Three Leaves: Oak
30. Wee Three Leaves: Sweet Gum
31. Wee Three Leaves: Maple
32. Frog Kissin'

No comments: