This is a list of the letterboxes that I have found in each state that I have letterboxed in. They are listed by state and include the names of the boxes found in each state and how many I have found in each state. I have also included the different countries that I have letterboxed in and the hitchhikers I have found.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Illinois








Below is a list of the letterboxes I have found in Illinois. This is just a running list to keep track of the number of boxes I have found in this state. For a more detailed account of my finds click on one of the links under Letterboxes Found in the sidebar.

1. Chicago Freedom Box
2. Da Bears
3. Memories of the White City: 2nd Visit
4. CP-1
5. MRLC: Tarzan
6. Pin Ups Stamp Swap 2: Pirate Booty
7. Pin Ups: Teresa
8. Pin Ups: Elvira
9. Pin Ups: Jinx
10. Downtown Peoria: St. Mary's Cathedral
11.
Downtown Peoria: The Spirit of Peoria
12.
Downtown Peoria: Soldiers and Sailors
13.
Downtown Peoria: Remember 9/11
14.
Downtown Peoria: Bradley Braves
15. The Real Lincoln
16. Lincoln, Illinois Lawyer
17. Young Mr. Linclon
18. Sands of Iwo Jima
19. State Fair: State Fair Tent
20. State Fair: Funhouse Castle
21. State Fair: Roller Coaster
22. State Fair: Bike (Unicycle)
23. State Fair: Balloon (Hot Air)
24. To The Pointe Skater
25. Dreamland Wildlife: Spider
26. Dreamland Wildlife: Crane
27. Dreamland Wildlife: Chipmunk
28. Dreamland Wildlife: Porcupine

No comments: